It’s really beginning to look, and finally feel, a lot like Christmas around here! Here are a few more pictures of some holiday touches around our house.
|This is a pre-lit piece of greenery that I bought on sale from Target at the end of last year. I added some gold pomegranates to it from Paul Michael Co.|
Paul Michael has THE BEST selection of Christmas ornaments and holiday decor I have ever seen!!! And the prices are very reasonable.
- china cabinet- see earlier post
- metal stocking hanging on china cabinet- Paul Michael Co.
- prelit garland on top of china cabinet-Target with added gold pomegranates from Paul Michael Co.
- stockings-Ballard Designs
- chair- hand me down recovered, legs painted with ASCP CoCo
- pillow-Hobby Lobby
- elk horns-my husband killed in New Mexico this Fall
- wreath-Pottery Barn (clearance end of the season)
- pre-lit 10 ft tree- Hobby Lobby 50% off
- tree ornaments- mostly Paul Michael Company, a few from Hobby Lobby, Sallie Bynum Art, & DIY chalkboard ornaments